• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Resolved! Request for new Forum update - if possible

Hi Paulo

With the new Forum update hyperlinks in posts are as obvious as before, any chance of setting them a different colour by default.

Cheers

Zeus
Busy day today, have made some adjustments, let me know if that is any better ;)

Busy day today, have made some adjustments, let me know if that is any better ;)

Yes much- just got use to after a few days :thumbup:

We use to have a little 'clicky thingy' at the right hand corner of post that would Copy the threads name and post post hyperlink to clipboard! then we could just 'Ctrl+V' it straight into the post, the best I can do ATM is just the link addresses with no title :banghead:
1589570506936.png

Maybe its just me missing the obvious :eek:

Sorry for being a PITA Paulo 😰

We use to have a little 'clicky thingy' at the right hand corner of post that would Copy the threads name and post post hyperlink to clipboard! then we could just 'Ctrl+V' it straight into the post, the best I can do ATM is just the link addresses with no title
Most likely something that was removed from this version, I don't make the forum software ;) I can re-enable the link boxes which when you past the link it will fill in that information for you automatically ;)

@Zeus. - There's a link option in the share options at the top right and bottom left - it's a bit more obvious at the bottom left of the page, click the link icon and it copies to clipboard;

UKAPS - Thread Link.PNG

Top right, you have to expand the share option and the link is there;

UKAPS - Thread Share.png

Back