• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Replacement Glass Cleaner

BarryH

When removing algae from the glass, I've always used one of the Tetra glass cleaners, the ones with the razor blades. For some reason it no longer seems to work so well even though I keep replacing the blades. It just seems as though it will work on one end as I move it up and down the inside of the glass but not the full width of the blade.

Can anyone recommend anything similar at all? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

When removing algae from the glass, I've always used one of the Tetra glass cleaners, the ones with the razor blades. For some reason it no longer seems to work so well even though I keep replacing the blades. It just seems as though it will work on one end as I move it up and down the inside of the glass but not the full width of the blade.

Can anyone recommend anything similar at all? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Since Working in a Maidenhead Aquatics, they use the JBL Blanki all day long. And that will shift some of the most stubborn aglae. Its basically very tightly wrapped wrire wool onto a cleaning pad, And Works Very Well.
You can get an arm attachment for them, but not seen them for sale in an age. HTH

Since Working in a Maidenhead Aquatics, they use the JBL Blanki all day long. And that will shift some of the most stubborn aglae. Its basically very tightly wrapped wrire wool onto a cleaning pad, And Works Very Well.
You can get an arm attachment for them, but not seen them for sale in an age. HTH
Thanks Gill, I'll have a look for them.

Back