• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Red moor wood wanted

D3NN3RS

Seedling
Hi, I am setting up my first aquascape, I have a 4ft 260 litre tank. I am looking for some large wood to scape a tree/root. Does any one have any? Also any advice would be great. Thanks for looking

o_O :eek:Sorry can't help with the wood, but my advice would be to stop dressing like Jimmy Savile...it's terribly bad form these days, don't you know:bored:

o_O :eek:Sorry can't help with the wood, but my advice would be to stop dressing like Jimmy Savile...it's terribly bad form these days, don't you know:bored:

OH. Wow.

Aaanyway, for a tank that size, you might consider collecting your own wood to get something of a decent size without spending a fortune. Oak, ash, and any wood from fruit trees will be just fine in the aquarium, as long as the wood is dead and dried. If you want to go the more conventional route, the vendors mentioned above are excellent. World Of Water sells it too, so maybe worth a look.

Back