• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Red kites in mid wales

Thank you Fred,hope your working hard at uni young man :) ,
regards,
john.

Hi John,

I saw these last week but I as to busy to post a comment.

Swish to the wish John, there is not one bad shot in there. I like the pictures where you cant see the numbered tags on their wings. You could clone them out on the ones you can see them if you felt like it, but I dont think you need too.
I love the picture of the bird thats eating something while on the wing, good timing.

Theres a few there worthy of printing of mate. Put a white border around them to make that blue pop out at you.

I want to see some more rare bird photography from you pal. Those Warbler's are rare little birds......

Well done mate :thumbup:

Graeme Edwards said:
Hi John,

I saw these last week but I as to busy to post a comment.

Swish to the wish John, there is not one bad shot in there. I like the pictures where you cant see the numbered tags on their wings. You could clone them out on the ones you can see them if you felt like it, but I dont think you need too.
I love the picture of the bird thats eating something while on the wing, good timing.

Theres a few there worthy of printing of mate. Put a white border around them to make that blue pop out at you.

I want to see some more rare bird photography from you pal. Those Warbler's are rare little birds......

Well done mate :thumbup:

Cheers mate,i have lots of bird photography planned this summer,watch this space for,Dippers,nuthatches,Kingfishers,and more,
regards,john.

Love these birds- Once an endangered species and now made a huge comeback. Incredible shots!

Back