• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Recommendations for Aquascaper 900

Aled X08

Seedling
Hi guys, lurker here after some advice. I'm looking at getting the Aquascaper 900 and was hoping to get your guys advice on lighting for it. I'm after setting up a high tech set up, so strong lighting is a must but I'd also like to be able to dim (incase I need to slow growth for whatever reason)/have some control on the lights. I.e a bit of programming for soft starts/shut offs and times. Do you guys have any recommendations?

I have seen the twinstars which look like a good fit for the tank but they don't have a dimmer option.

Thanks

My planet pro finally came and it's pretty incredible. I don't really spend money on anything else, I DIY everything but the tanks and lighting so I splurged on it but it's everything they said it'd be. 4-band spectrum control is totally customizable and you can save like 50 settings. It's got it's own 10 hour time cycle if you use the pre-sets which don't need the app so it's plug and play. All you need is a wristwatch to set it without the app. There's only one button on the unit. At night there's moonlight. Everything. I'm pumped. Right now I've got it starting out with mostly red then easing into high bright white, then fading into green/blue and onto the moonlight which is very subtle. My 6 hour daytime high light period is all visually controllable in the app. You can mimic lightning storms etc. Also they can be chained together and used as slave units... my understanding is it's the last one I'll ever need to buy - let's see!

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk

It's got 72 LEDs
3367704ddcbd0a6f4aaa286a3a591bb4.jpg
d20d633914801423fe3c16ff6b391a91.jpg
87dee4ee7d371a94c4118c2b21c6cdc8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk

Back