• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

recommend me a regulator

discusdan

I'm not having much luck with the whole co2 injection thing...

I've had two regulators so far, a hsl and a non branded one and both have developed leaks.

I'm after a good quality regulator now preferably with a solenoid that will last. not after any more Chinese rubbish.

what can people recommend?

I have the UP A165 from tankscape. It has adjustable working pressure and mine has been faultless. Has always maintained its bubble count.

I agree with big clown diy a 2 stage reg, it will work out a bit more expensive but will give a reg that will last years and years and be so much more accurate and trouble free, a good diy reg can be achieved for less than £ 125 and you will never have the worry of end of tank dump also a good needle valve will only need setting once, done properly you could have a set and forget system :)

Just type in google diy aquarium regulator theres a load of links with tons of info, from what ive learnt the most important part is a good needle valve

Back