• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ready to buy

Dadofthree

Hi guys so after all the recommendations i am ready to buy a co2 kit
Im going for co2art but would you buy there full kit or is it advisable to customize there regulators is there better equipment eg bubble counters drop checkers ect
Thank you again for your valuable advice

You normally get a discount for a full kit so its a no brainer IMO, they will let you customise the kit OFC, which is what I did just s few emails back and forth. So you just need to decide what bits your after. I would go 2 stage reg as you dont get the end of cylinder dump and you can control/adjust the working PSI also which is handy with a big tank to adjust the injection rate as counting bubbles is near impossible

So when you get older you get very indecisive after weeks of reviews which regulator how much money should i spend i was about to press the button on a co2art kit.
Then i was talking to my mate who runs a BOC depot to sort my gas supply and very reasonable i must say
He can do me a lab quality regulator multi stage brand new for not a lot of money
Now should i build my own what would be the best components to add to this regulator
What do you guys recommend im sure it will be a good bit of kit when built

Back