• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Rare plant species.

plantnoobdude

Hello friendly people of UKAPS. This is my first post over here. I am looking for rare plant species. Mainly Eriocaulons, but interested in a few other species. Anyone know a place where could purchase plants? aquasabi has most species I am interested in, however do not ship to UK due to Brexit. I know of an eriocaulon seed seller on ebay from ukraine. However, I am not too keen on seeds as they take quite a while and I'm not confident I can grow them.

Few Links I gathered over the years that do often offer rareties...

novina.pl | Krewetki i mchy akwariowe

AquaTank: Rare Aquarium Plants Catalogue

Aquaflora (Netherlands)

Not sure if they have postal issues with Brexit. Wasserflora for example says in the FAQ they do ship international with DHL also to Great Britain, but if you make a query for the P&P it says DHL can't. If it's Brexit I don't know... Or it's because of the Corona Hype because if I make a P&P query for my country it also says DHL can't deliver.
A personal message might give you more information about what's possible.
:)

Thanks so much!! this is very helpful. sure hope they still ship.

Aquatank is where the seeds from ebay come from,not sure if Alan is still shipping to the UK but plants I've had from him in the past have always arrived in good condition.
Once the weather warms up I'd be wary of ordering from too far afield with extended postage times.

Back