• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Resolved! Problems on Tapatalk

parotet

Hi all

when I try to read this forum on Tapatalk I got a message saying "Tapatalk add-on file "addon-Tapatalk.XML" was not imported. It may affect some App features in this forum. Please inform the forum admin to complete the installation"
(I can read other forum I have in the Tapatalk, so the problema is only with ukaps)

Help please...

Thanks in advance
Jordi

AFAIK LondonDragon is the man who deals with these thing or used to anyway.

Strange, it works for me on nexus 7 tablet with latest tapatalk 4.9.5 but does not work on old android phone with older version of tapatalk. Other aquatic forums still works on both devices though.

Sent via Tapatalk

Same here, it's an old version fro Android, not sure which I'll check. I think its 2. something. Also, the edit post button appears to be missing. Seemed to be ok on my windows using firefox system but both my Linux machine and tablet its not there. Also heard another forum member saying the same thing in a post I was in today.

Now the edit buttons back, weird. Regarding tapatalk android, I don't think I can get any newer versions.

Still not working on Android 2.4.13, other forums I use work and upgrading isn't an option. Shame because its the only way to view the forum on my tablet.

Just had a look on the Tapatalk forum and there is an issue with the latest release which I updated to this morning! I will try a couple of things to get it to work again! Seems to work on some devices but not all.

Phone working, Samsung Note 10.1 working, iPad not working!

Back