• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Potted plants

jonesy

Ordered some potted plants from the green machine and some from aqua essentials but the aqua essentials order is out of stock till next week and i wanted to plant the lot together so can the plants from green machine (which will be here tomorrow) be left in there pots and placed in the tank till next week ?

jonesy said:
Ordered some potted plants from the green machine and some from aqua essentials but the aqua essentials order is out of stock till next week and i wanted to plant the lot together so can the plants from green machine (which will be here tomorrow) be left in there pots and placed in the tank till next week ?

yep, it just doesnt do them that good if they are left in there for life.

aaronnorth said:
jonesy said:

haha i wont be leaving them in the pots just wanted to plant the lot together so i can sort the scape i want, take it i need to add ferts and co2 as normal asoon as they go in

jonesy said:
aaronnorth said:
jonesy said:

haha i wont be leaving them in the pots just wanted to plant the lot together so i can sort the scape i want, take it i need to add ferts and co2 as normal asoon as they go in

Yes - add fertz and Co2 as normal and your plants will be ok for a week or so.

Regards
Paul.

Back