• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Potassium

Juris

Seedling
Bought potassium sulphate. How to ise it in plant d tank?450 liter tank. Jow to mix and what dose?
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_3091.PNG
    IMG_3091.PNG
    988.2 KB · Views: 211
You should read/study about a method and apply it. Go to BarrReport.com for the Estimative Index theory. Maybe you try PPS Pro instead.

Regardless of the method, you will need to understand much more than just "this many grams of K2SO4 into my tank".

Some keywords for you to research: Macronutrients, Micronutrients, concentration, Estimative Index, etc.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I have co2 and have 2x led lights.2x leddy tubes sunny and plant.just help me how to mix and how to dose.thanks

Hi all,
just help me how to mix and how to dose.thanks
You can use the dosing calculator at <"Rotala Butterfly">, or you can work it out from the percentage of potassium in K2SO4.

You need to know the RAM of the elements, K = 39, S = 32, O = 16 and the RMM of the compound (2*39) + 32 + (4*16) = 174.

The potassium content is 78/174 ~ 45% K.

When you make up 1g of K2SO4 to 1 litre of water you have added 0.45g (450mg) of potassium, and mg/L is equivalent to ppm, so your solution is 450ppm K. If you add 1g K2SO4 to 10 litres of water you've added 45ppm and 1g to a 100 litres, 4.5ppm K.

cheers Darrel

Back