Ed Seeley

Themuleous said:
The really sad thing is that I'm sat here laughing out loud to myself...oh dear there really is no hope for me anymore.
Me too as soon as I figured out I was a couple behind!!! Was thinking of all the things I could post about to blow your total away!!! :twisted: :D

Ed Seeley

I'm 31 in August! :(

I think being with kids all day keeps me young! Either that or they're responsible for me losing my hair! (I am also, I think, the most immature person in my class and I'm the teacher!)

Themuleous

Yes! A very long time! :rolleyes: Was just thinking I should take the high road. Its not about the number of posts, but the quality of the posts.

PS - we're miles ahead of George our nearest rival, so suggest we just share top spot, you take Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and I'll Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Alternate Sundays.

Ed Seeley

Themuleous said:
Yes! A very long time! :rolleyes: Was just thinking I should take the high road. Its not about the number of posts, but the quality of the posts.

PS - we're miles ahead of George our nearest rival, so suggest we just share top spot, you take Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and I'll Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Alternate Sundays.
Sounds like a good plan to me! We want to watch out for Clive though, he's sneaking up there too; nearly at 800!!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jaypeecee Darrel Reaches 10,000 Posts! Off Topic / Chit-Chat 22
Mark Keetch Direct images to your posts??? Off Topic / Chit-Chat 6