• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

plants I.D help please (also suggestions welcome)

justin85

Hi

I am in the process of setting up my ada 60p, and have decided to go with redmoor root wood and would like to try something like this: (the first tank in the video)

Clearly my tank would be scaled down some what, But I like how the plants are solid around the root wood, but I don't know what plants are used......

So was hoping some one could help me i.d the plants in this first tank in the video above. Also I am open to suggestions, The tank will be divided in to 2 sections with a piece of red moor root wood on each side with a center section left open with sand.

Any help welcome !

( Heres my tank Journal if you would like to read more about what I will be using: Click here )

Looks like there is definitely some Narrow Leaf Java Fern and Anubias Nana in there. I'm afraid that is all I can tell you. These two plants seem to make up the bulk of the planting. Hope you can find the rest of them. :)
Cheers

Looks like there is definitely some Narrow Leaf Java Fern and Anubias Nana in there. I'm afraid that is all I can tell you. These two plants seem to make up the bulk of the planting. Hope you can find the rest of them. :)
Cheers

Thanks mate, I did notice the Anubias nana, but I am not the best at i.d ing plants

No bother mate. After viewing the video again I think I can also see Vallisnaria at the sides, I think plain old Java Moss along the wood (you could probably use just about any moss for that though) and possibly some Hygrophila. You might want to check those out on Google images but I am pretty sure all of those are there too. :)

Back