• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Planting suggestions for new hardscape

Kezzab

Hi all,

I found these 2 rocks a couple of weeks ago and I'll be damned if im not going to use them, even though the big one is a really too big.

There isn't much room for planting really, and I don't want to totally cover the rock in epiphytes because the rock is really nice.

The tank is only 30 by 24 by 24 too, so plants need to be small.

I was thinking S.Repens in the left corner, maybe a long hair grass in back right, maybe MC carpet or just sand and some bits of marsilea. Moss somewhere, on top of rock, on the wood, dunno?

In my head it would look like Adam Paszczela did it. In reality is suspect it won't, but good to have goals :)

Suggestions, inspiration welcome.

Attachments

• 20210228_095914.jpg
    20210228_095914.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 424
  • 20210228_095922.jpg
    20210228_095922.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 153
Great hardscape Kezzab!
I would use small plants, like Anubias nana mini, petite, bonsai, small Bucephalandras and mosses. Easy to attached them to the rocks. And some small type Cryptocoryne in the soil, like udulatus red, parva with some short carpet plants(glassos or M. Monte carlo)

Back