• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Resolved! Plantbase pages

LMuhlen

Hello,

I can only see 4 pages of plants in the plantbase, but the way they are organized, alphabetically, suggests that there should be many more.

Is it under construction or some error with the site?

Check you have not selected a filter on the left-hand side, which might limit the number of plants you can see.
Go to the bottom of that menu and see if there is a button called "Clear" if so click on it!

I only get four pages on my mobile if it helps at all:
8E959457-EBA3-4AF9-B2FD-0A21C5BF7DE6.jpeg

I misunderstood as 4 plants! yes there is only 4 pages! :)
I only added the Tropica plant catalogue, I am hoping that some members show interest in submitting content for it which can be added to the list!

I think a big advantage of UKAPS is that any plant database on UKAPS will be able to cross-reference to actual photos in journals, so you can see the plant in the context of a full tank shot and also get information on the water parameters/fert routine used to grow the plant.

Plantbase is a forever evolving resource but needs lots of work devoted to it, any interested parties let me know.
This is something I cannot devote time towards any longer.

Back