• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Plant info/ id please

Frenchi

Hi ppl
I've been growing this plant now for nearly 8 month on this piece of bogwood , the wood is about 18" long, I'm not sure what the plant so it's id would be a big help thanks.
Also I would like to transfer the plant onto another piece of wood will it harm the plant in any way ?
umesatyg.jpg

Thanks

Mick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks like it... Although that looks taller than mine... But that maybe my growing ... It looks a lot healthier than mine ha!!

Thanks

Also I would like to transfer the plant onto another piece of wood will it harm the plant in any way ?

So long as you are careful, it'll be fine. The black 'roots' aren't actually roots. They grow to enable the plant to anchor itself onto rocks / wood. When removing a plant from hard scape I usually just cut the 'roots' and lift the plant off.

So long as you are careful, it'll be fine. The black 'roots' aren't actually roots. They grow to enable the plant to anchor itself onto rocks / wood. When removing a plant from hard scape I usually just cut the 'roots' and lift the plant off.

That's great thank you for that... I'll give it a go then ... :)

When you place it on the new wood - hold it in place with some string. Within a couple of months (or six, maybe *ss*) it will have attached, and you can remove the strings.
- good luck

When you place it on the new wood - hold it in place with some string. Within a couple of months (or six, maybe *ss*) it will have attached, and you can remove the strings.
- good luck
Thanks I'll need it :) . I just hope it takes after 8 month growing it haha...

Back