• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Plant Friends

Rob Wood

Seedling
Hey, what a little gem this forum is! Not enough of these around these days (darn facebook).

I've been living in Perth, Australia for the last 3 years, after living in the UK.
What a difference in the hobby there is between the two countries. The rules over here are absolutely insane. We're so restricted as to what plants and livestock we can keep. Technically we can't even keep shrimp in Western Australia 🙄

I've kept fish for most of my life, and only really since being in Perth, Australia of all places with such strict biodiversity laws have I really taken a solid hold on planted tanks and aquascaping.

I've managed to get my hands on quite a few collectibles though since being here, incorporating what I can into scapes while the others grow and develop.

So there's my hi 👋, now I'm going to delve into the depths of the forum for a quick catchup.

Back