• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Plant Deficiencies, improvment needed

dawidmNS

Hi

Up to today I have sorted problem with flow and co2, and the last one is nutrients as by looking on my plants I can see there is a problem with that.

Dosing method that Im using is EI,

Macros mixed with 750ml of water and dose 3x week, each dose 90ml

23g Potassium Nitrate (KNO3)
8.6g Monopotassium Phospate (KH2PO4)
56g Magnesium Sulphate (MgSO4)

Micros;

Traces from aquariumplantfood

6g of traces mixed with 500ml of water

3xweek, each dose 40ml

These traces Im dosing from yesterday, before I was dosing the same but by my mistake much more than it should be.

From tomorrow Im going to do blackout to remove cyano, but once cyano will be solved, there will be still problem with other plants, and in worse case cyano will be back.

Photos:

Blyxa (not shown on the pics) is doing really well, the only problem I have is with amazon swords which are growing but their leaves are in bad condition, glosso doesnt want to grow any more, hair grass is doing ok and the rest as you can see on picture.

Can you please advice me what should I change in my dosing? Or maybe there is problem in somewhere else? Please note that my flow and co2 have beed sorted just 2-3 days ago, so it might be too early to see a difference.

Regards
Dawid

Back