• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Placing order with Tom Barr for Manzanita wood

krazypara3165

Mods please move to the relevant section if this is misplaced :)

As above I will be placing an order with Tom Barr for some manzanita wood hopefully as soon as possible. to reduce on costs I am inviting members to join in on this.

The box/boxes ordered will be around

90 cm x 42cm x 42 cm in size and will cost around £160 most of the cost is obviously shipping.

If you are interested give me a PM with the rough size of wood that your interested and pick a style similar to one in the link below, that way I can give Tom a rough idea of the type of wood to send out. Just before I place the order I will give members a rough idea of the price after it has been split between members including delivery to your address.

the box will be filled with smaller pieces and these will be offered to members that have shown interest in the order that the members shown interest.

FS:Gnarled Manzanita driftwood, batch #3 2013 - Aquarium Plants

So far only the members that have PM'd me with interest and the style they want will be included in this list. I will update it as time goes on..

Members Interested in custom orders:

Me
Gary Nelson
SuperColey1
Samuran
Deano3
Pinkmummy79

First pick of the extras (bear in mind this is based on having spare space in the box and I cannot control whats put in and how much - if you want confirmed pieces and sizes PM me)

Aliclark86
Aron dip
Rob P
Jimwalsh

If anyone wants adding to either of the above links let me know.

Craig.

Stick me down on the extras/any spare list please fella, just after a couple of branches if any are left over :)

Just posted a thread in Aquascaping to show what you can expect out of a typical box. Enjoy!

Everythings updated.

Thats it for now im afraid. im sending over the info to Tom Barr and leaving it in his more than capable hands. To the ones on the top list i will confirm in a message the average price per person and estimated timings and if agreed i would like a contribution (or full amount) before tom sends.

For the ones on the second list priority will be given to ones that asked first and refusals will then be offered to the next person.

I think thats as fair as i can possibly organise everything.

If anyone has any more queries feel free to P.M me.

Craig.

Everythings updated.

Thats it for now im afraid. im sending over the info to Tom Barr and leaving it in his more than capable hands. To the ones on the top list i will confirm in a message the average price per person and estimated timings and if agreed i would like a contribution (or full amount) before tom sends.

For the ones on the second list priority will be given to ones that asked first and refusals will then be offered to the next person.

I think thats as fair as i can possibly organise everything.

If anyone has any more queries feel free to P.M me.

Craig.

Hi Craig,

Has the order been placed now or if not have you heard anything?

Right here is the update.

I have spoke to Gary, and due to the quantity that he requires he will be ordering his own box,

SuperColey1, Samuran, Deano3 and my order should all fit in the one box and he will hopefully squeeze a tiny bit in for Pinkmummy79

it will be anywhere between $250-$300 which i will work out some calculations later for each member including delivery to your address.

For the other members its a tight fit already but if he can squeeze more in he will and as stated priority will go to the members that expressed interest first.

Cheers, Craig.

Back