• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Photographs and Printing

B7fec

Hi All,

After admiring some photos and peoples interesting photography websites I thought I'd see what you thought of my pics and site...... I'm a photographer turned wide format printer and have been running my printing business for over 7 years now, http://www.iseacanvasart.co.uk/

Cheers Ben :thumbup:

Hi Ben

Very nice site. Well-designed, pretty, and easy to use. There's some great works of art on there too.

I will consider using you for some photos I intend putting on to canvas soon.

Do you know Pendine? My colleagues go there regularly to test out aircraft weapons...

George Farmer said:
Hi Ben

Very nice site. Well-designed, pretty, and easy to use. There's some great works of art on there too.

I will consider using you for some photos I intend putting on to canvas soon.

Do you know Pendine? My colleagues go there regularly to test out aircraft weapons...

Hi George,

Thanks for your comments about the site, its taken me ages to get it up to scratch. If you PM me when you want your pics put onto canvas and I can give you a trade price so it'll be cheaper than the prices on the site, (I'll do the same for any UKAPS member) Yeah I know Pendine very well, I live quite close to the beach and can see Pendine beach from where I live, 8 miles or so of sandy beach is hard to miss. I also know few people who work there and often during the summer months I go fishing there, :) not that I actually catch much! :lol:

I have only had a brief look, but it looks like a good place for canvas printing. Good luck!

Dave.

Hi Ben and welcome,i too have looked at your site,i like how its laid out and easy to navigate,when i can get a nice landscape shot thats worthy of going on a canvas print i will be in touch,
good luck,
john.

Back