• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Photo book

AnhBui

Having chance to look at photo collection of local aqua shops. It would be a huge waste if they are being kept dead in dusted HDDs. I am now discussing and creating photo books. The idea is no more than giving these photos a second chance to live among us, and chances for all of us to enjoy these works of art. They are all about NA. There will be three versions:

1. iBook for Apple Devices
2. ePub for electronic readers
3. PDF for the rest of the world lol

Since they contain copyright materials so I will set these books printable but not modifiable or for reproduction

See screenshot below for a sample page of Vietnamese version. Both English and Vietnamese versions will be available after I finish my discussion with copyright holders. I am not sure how many books I might be able to publish but let's hope for more than 2

And I strongly encourage you guys do the same and share

IMG_2411.JPG

Last edited:
Still awake buddy? I expect to receive first photo collection next Tuesday and I need several day to finish the first one. So I might publish it next weekend

Back