• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Phil the Onion saying hi.

Phil Onion

Hi everyone,

Thanks to you know what, my youtube viewing went through the roof over the last 18 months and I came across MD's channel (and then green aqua). I've kept pond fish (Koi) in the past, plus the odd goldfish tank and was always interested in aquariums, but never had the time. Most of the aquariums I'd seen were rather gaudy affairs with a stone castle, multi-coloured gravel and a sprig of weed (note to self; learn latin). The aquascaping world was an eye opener and very humbling.

Anyway, with my in for a penny .... philosophy, I've order my tank, bought a canister filter (questions, questions, questions), scissors/tweezers/scraper etc. Looking at hardscaping taking a month, planting taking 2 months plus 3 months settling in and therefore looking to add livestock 6 months from start. That said, I'm sure that plan will be well out.

Phil the Onion

Back