• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tropica

Sponsor
UKAPS Team
Hi all,:)

I'd like to announce 2 projects which are coming up very soon. With Tropica being the main sponsor of the aquarium layouts, it's important these are carried out to the highest standard. We also have CED stone ltd supplying the stone, and some other major players involved in the whole project.

They are 2 planted tanks both at Pets at Home stores. (New Malden & Stockport)

The dates are as follows...

24th and 25th August New Malden and 7th and 8th September for the Stockport tank

Dimensions are...

New Malden 4.5 x 1.5 x 1.5m (approx 6500L)

Stockport 3 x 3 x 1.2m (approx 10,000L)

They are BIG!

All the preparations for hardscape are arranged, and an official crew has been assembled.

However, I'm now looking to the UKAPS forum members to get involved. If you're able to attend and help out in anyway, please feel free to attend.

We need hands on help with the layout. Rocks, Substrate, plant handling/dividing etc.

The event has huge coverage, and could really show what the UK based aquascaping scene can do.

Even if you can just attend for a short time, this would be gratefully appreciated.

This isn't just limited to 'Aquascapers' bring the family, kids and friends. Spread the word to anyone you think may be interested in this kind of event.

Regards,

Mark

Anyone fancy supporting the Stockport one and maybe having a UKAPS social on the side?

Is there a way to volunteer to take down a scape that size too Mark? ;) hehe.

Looking forward to these events, would be great to meet up with you all (well not all, as there is 8000 of us).

These are great events for the aquascaping scene.

This sounds great l. Not trying to slag off p@h but I'm glad this is not happening at my local branch as there doesn't seem to be a fish or plant enthusiast employed there :( and I would hate yo see the great work go to waist due to lack of maintenance

Count me in guys might do the two :) ... Also I'm from Birmingham so could get some more ppl in the car or pick up on the way for a little help with fuel? (Running a 260bhp golf ain't cheap haha)

That could be good for me if you wouldn't mind me grabbing a lift it would save a very long ride on the motor bike

If there is anyone from the Lancashire/Fylde region intending to support the Stockport one, could you PM me your location, since I'll look to organise a car share to keep fuel costs down!

If there is anyone from the Lancashire/Fylde region intending to support the Stockport one, could you PM me your location, since I'll look to organise a car share to keep fuel costs down!

Just found out I'm on holiday for this, otherwise you'd be more than welcome to a lift. Probably best you're spared the ride in my Mk2 Golf though :)

Back