• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Paintball co2 setup help needed

Ok as a simple and future proof solution get a standard regulator that fits a FE then buy a din477 to cga 320 adaptor. I own a tmc cga 320 regulator and I can't get hold of an adaptor to use it on a FE. So this would be your best option. There is also a much wider range of regs that you can pick from. Hope that helps?

so awhat is the standard reg thread i require ? also any info on were to purchase adaptors onto a paintball canister like this http://www.store.justpaintball.co.uk/ai ... ottle.html, also is it best to get a regulator with solenoid you think or is it not nessesary for such a small tank would it be ok to leave on 24/7

thanks for help
Dean

I really like the look of the paintball setup a and I can get cheap refills so would prefer one of these setups so any help would be great, what is normal regulator thread ? Also what Is paintball canister thread and were would I purchase a converter ? I seen converters on eBay etc

Thanks Dean

so i need din 477 to cga 320 ? anyone know any were that has them ?
also is it best to get reg with solenoid or is it asier to just leave on at 1-2 bps ? thanks for info wazuck

thanks Dean

Wazuck has mentioned a company called TMC, their regs are designed for their refilable paintball type tanks and they also do one with a normal din477 fitting, they also make 477 to 320 adapters. Andys aquatics on the wirral can help, but any TMC supplier can get them.

They can also be found on ebay just search for cga 320 adapter.

Dont worry if in the future you decide to change bottle type and your reg has the wrong stem, just purchase a replacement stem of correct type. E.G you buy a TMC cga320 reg and 1 year later decide to go to a bigger clyinder and need din 477, just purchase a din 477 stem

Yeah that's the one you need. I bought one made by tmc. Not sure where to get them in this country but I'm sure I can find you one of you get stuck. I feel it's best to get one with a solenoid as it saves on co2 and allows you to run a bit more co2 without worrying about gassing the fish. Bps will depend on your setup.

thats some great info so thanks a lot i will have a look then for them certain parts yeah i think i will get solenoid reg, before i purchase anything i will come back and let you take a look if you dont mind , dont have a clue about bps etc so will report back for that info aswel , also does anyone know if this light is any good Hagen Glo T5 Light unit that is 24" some one has offered me one but dont know how much they are new and how much second hand one should be ? think will only charge postage

thanks Dean

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CO2-Regulator ... 4607a364bc i like this regulator , is the tread din 477 it says its JIS m22-14 which is the industry standard in the UK

LondonDragon said:
Have a look at the JBL ProFlora U500 kit with disposable bottles, this would work for you!

I have found an adaptor which I'm pretty sure will do din477 to disposable so any din477 reg would work on a 500g bottle. Could be handy of you don't have a spare bottle to run when you need to refill your main tank. I'll look into it and post back my results :)

Back