• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Overflow / Spray bar / Powerheads positioning

Maidenhead aquatics do sell the Glamorca GP03 which is the licensed copy of the maxsept gyre they only do the one size which is the same size as the Maxspect Gyre XF250 and the controler only runs one pump. Plus I couldn't find any spares for the Glamorca GP03 either unlike the Maxspect, plus the Warrenty of the maxspect gyre can be extended 12months if your register at maxspect

upload_2018-6-2_17-10-42.png

Hi All.

The only solid conclusions after a weekend of testing are as follows:

- the beananimal style overflow is amazing, handles ridiculous amounts of flow completely silently (3 x 40mm pipes)

- as some of you suspected, the 16500 l/h flow is too much for my sump to handle, will be redesigning the return plumbing to use my pumps in line (instead of parallel), so that 1 can service the co2 reactors exclusively. Btw, thank blahblahblahblah Ive my sump overflowing into my house waste, full flow testing felt like driving a car 100 mph on a busy mexican road

Thanks
Filip

Back