• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Over head lighting/luminaire

John Starkey

Hi all,i am looking for some lighting for my next setup which will be 18 x 18 x 18,does anyone know of any luminaires this size,i dont really want the expense of MH lighting,a link would be good :thumbup: ,
regards john.

There are better Halide lums out there, I'll try and find the one I saw recently. Infact, it's in the thread I started wanting equipment advice for a 60x45x45, that's a very pretty halide and cheap.

I think aqua one did a luminaire for 18's, i struggled to source one, but, they occasionally pop up on ebay, LD linked one a couple months back i think. I'll try and get you more info if you want..

AdAndrews said:
I think aqua one did a luminaire for 18's, i struggled to source one, but, they occasionally pop up on ebay, LD linked one a couple months back i think. I'll try and get you more info if you want..
Its the same one that I linked above which has 2x18w PL, can't recall another one close to 45cm!

LondonDragon said:
AdAndrews said:
Its the same one that I linked above which has 2x18w PL, can't recall another one close to 45cm!
i remember you saying, "this ones too big for my nano, its 45cm" or something to that effect

The one you have in mind is 2x 24w. They do a 36w which is 24". I can't find one on ebay but I know they're out there.
I don't know,John but I reckon you could DIY one for a fraction of that, it'd just be making it look pretty.

Back