• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Our children's works of art.

Lindy

I thought I'd kick this one off after my 3.5yr old rendered me speechless yesterday with a lovely picture she did for her cousin (5.5yrs)

b80effab9d3d84586db77b2244e4d51d.jpg

I will now point out that she is drawing round everything at the moment and in this case it was scissors.

7649e5d35c2e740e8ca51da95e1ea37c.jpg

I persuaded her to let me keep this work of art as I 'liked' it sooo much. It will forever be known as the cocknballs picture

keep and bring out in a few years to show her.
That was my thinking!

This is a clear example on how messed our grown up mind is.....LOL
I thought that too. Before I saw the scissors I was like whaaaa? howww? whaaaa? But I find that with a lot of kids stuff, our cynical, damaged minds see the worst...

Then I was just thinking OMG thats a cocknballs, cocknballs, cocknballs.....how?....

I just asked my 5yr old son what he could see.....he started laughing a bit and told me he could 2 people...no dolphins
This is the text that really belongs to the picture...

Research has shown that young children cannot identify the intimate couple because they do not have prior memory associated with such scenario.

What they will see are the nine dolphins.

Additional note: This is a test to determine if you already have a corrupted mind. If it's hard for you to find the dolphins within 3 seconds, your mind is indeed corrupted.

The dolphins were not what I saw immediately but I did see them so I'm not completely ruined.

Was it cheating knowing that there were dolphins to look for? Otherwise I may not have looked that closely.

I just hope her taste in men is better than mine was in my 20's Edvet.

I thought I'd kick this one off after my 3.5yr old rendered me speechless yesterday with a lovely picture she did for her cousin (5.5yrs)

b80effab9d3d84586db77b2244e4d51d.jpg

I will now point out that she is drawing round everything at the moment and in this case it was scissors.

7649e5d35c2e740e8ca51da95e1ea37c.jpg

I persuaded her to let me keep this work of art as I 'liked' it sooo much. It will forever be known as the cocknballs picture
Haha bless her

Well after 10 minutes,staring I see no dolphins. :D maybe these kids at the skate parks are just drawing around scissors. I'll tell my lads that now anyway.:)

I recall the story of two toddler's walking past their parent's bedroom late one evening, and one toddler asking the other.."What's mommy and Daddy doin??
The other toddler responded.."I don't know but I think daddy is winning".

I see a strange shaped man with a flipper for a hand does that count towards dolphin like or am I indeed doomed?

@idcgroomer your daughters space rocket pictures are superb

For the ones (like me) who are not able to see the dolphins:
Dolphins.jpg

Back