• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Original UP New Inline CO2 Atomizer Diffuser System Available now on CO2Art!

CO2Art.co.uk

Sponsor
Hello,

Great news! We are first in UK to have Original UP Latest (Released in February 2014) Inline CO2 Atomizer for sale!

UP decided to change design slightly so now you will be able to clean it very easy or change hose attachment nuts so if you decide to buy bigger / smaller filter you don't need to buy new atomizer!

Pictures :

D-508-16_1.jpg

D-508-16.jpg

You can buy it here :

12/16mm size - http://www.co2art.co.uk/store/diffu...ine-co2-atomizer-diffuser-system-1216mm-hose/

16/22mm - http://www.co2art.co.uk/store/diffusers-reactors/original-new-inline-co2-atomizer-diffuser-system-1622mm-hose/

Sorry to ask a slightly off- topic question, but I have one of the old style UP atomizers. I didn't realise that you could take it apart to clean it. What's the best way to clean it?

Thanks for great service Karol. Very happy!

New Inline atomiser:

uzyzudah.jpg

End piece with rubber seal:
5azu7y7u.jpg

Internal Rubber to seal ceramic:
una2y2e9.jpg

Ceramic:
umuhyqy7.jpg

Ceramic inside:
a4a3u6ad.jpg

Overall looks good, opens easily enough, just a little pressure with an adjustable spanner and it comes off nicely. Thread feels nice when removing endcaps, not 'sticky' or hard to unscrew.

Hosetails seem to have better barbs to grip the filter hose with. This was one of my concerns with the original model. I used these in the past due to this, but this new version looks better in that respect. Co2 nut also seems vastly improved.
When the whole unit is nipped back up, it feels very robust and as if it's not made to come apart.

Will keep you up to date with how it mists tonight.
Cheers,
N

Looks like a nice improvement. Very tempting

However, I've never cleaned my Up in-line atomisers apart from putting a tube brush though it when I clean the filter tubes. They still seem to produce nice small bubbles. I'll definitely get the new one if I need to buy another though.

P

1st impressions... Excellent! Minute bubbles when running on INLET of filter. Literally just to say visible with nose pressed against glass.

Not a drip in sight. Hoses nipped up nicely with plastic nuts ( struggled to get Hose off barbs without nut on, nevermind with!!! )

Really impressed. A huge improvement on the old model. :D

Cheers,
N

Yeah I stuck mine on the outlet since I'm not really happy with sticking it on the inlet. On the outlet its a very very fine mist but it does 'fizz' up the tank. However I run mine 3 hours before lights on and three hours off before lights off. So happy with it misting. Will take pictures tomorrow when the tank settles a bit.

Yeah I stuck mine on the outlet since I'm not really happy with sticking it on the inlet. On the outlet its a very very fine mist but it does 'fizz' up the tank. However I run mine 3 hours before lights on and three hours off before lights off. So happy with it misting. Will take pictures tomorrow when the tank settles a bit.

Putting on inlet is fine mate, I can't see any bubbles at all really. Plants are now pearling like crazy.

Would you say the bubbles are finer than the old model? I like having mine on the inlet but my tetratec burps co2 and it drives me nuts so have just gone back to outlet, but hate the bubbles...grrr!!

I have the tetratec as well, and yes that's why I'm put off with putting it on the inlet. I'll experiment a little bit this weekend and get you feed back terry, I'm thinking since I have my inlet pre filtered I'll try taking out one sponge from the bottom try and run the media even lighter then I currently do.

That would be great mate, would be well worth me buying one if the burping stopped!!
I've taken out ALL the sponges and about half of the ceramics and half of the black balls to try to increase flow and stop burping, it helped slightly but still does it!!

Back