• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

oddn0ise 270litre rebuild + Cory collection

I live you're style man. Looks great..

Cheers Jack.

here's the latest tank development. I've tweaked the flow of the river, made of Staurogene, and have introduced some more Corydoras.
All going well so far.
8484287628_41c9f96fd2.jpg
oddn0ise_day135 by oddnoise, on Flickr

Very nice :)
Looks like the crypt balansae is getting a good hold now......lovely plant.
Cheerio,
Ady

Cheers Ady. Yes the Crypt is growing well, it's Crispatula and I've got a small spare piece if you want it.
Cheers for the kind offer, but as much as I love it, I have other plans for my tank at the moment.....it would be a bit too big :)
Thanks again,
Ady.

This is really special, i've a 260 litre and only been in the hobby 5 months but it's showing me what can be done, excellent work and the cory's are smashing too.
Thanks
Clive (and Fran)

Nice tank!
Where's the music in your video from? Would be awesome for sampling.

This is really special, i've a 260 litre and only been in the hobby 5 months but it's showing me what can be done, excellent work and the cory's are smashing too.
Thanks
Clive (and Fran)

Cheers Clive, let me know if I can help with anything, our tanks are almost identical in size.

Hows it going oddn0ise ;) any updates? I'm thinking of posting a photo of our tank but it just can't compete with everythng i've seen on here, I do have a young pair of panda cory's now though:)

Back