• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Odd Java fern tips?

gillaroo

Seedling
Greetings all, This is my first post. I'm new to the hobby and having trouble getting answers to question.

I've attached pic of Java fern with strange dark green tips. I've been told its algae, lack of potassium, new growth. Can I get your opinions please? I have many Java ferns, it's on all of them, including the windelov variety.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks

Attachments

• 20240830_100249.jpg
    20240830_100249.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 46
All kind of opinions are given on this, usually it's not on every leaf, so a nutrient imbalance? Slow growing plants but still require a good complete fertiliser, your plants look healthy

Greetings all, This is my first post. I'm new to the hobby and having trouble getting answers to question.

I've attached pic of Java fern with strange dark green tips. I've been told its algae, lack of potassium, new growth. Can I get your opinions please? I have many Java ferns, it's on all of them, including the windelov variety.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks
This is new growth for me!

Back