• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Oase filter not working for three days potential issues.

Rasborakel

Hi all, I broke the plastic nodule Re Filtosmart thermo 100 on the out part that picks up the tubing. I have had to order Oase replacement part. Unfortunately the replace took from order on the Wednesday to the Saturday. I replaced and ran the filter. I have heavily planted 55L tank, I ran an air stone during the time it was without filter and I kept the filter full of tank water. Wondering what are the potential issues if any.

Hi all, I broke the plastic nodule Re Filtosmart thermo 100 on the out part that picks up the tubing. I have had to order Oase replacement part. Unfortunately the replace took from order on the Wednesday to the Saturday. I replaced and ran the filter. I have heavily planted 55L tank, I ran an air stone during the time it was without filter and I kept the filter full of tank water. Wondering what are the potential issues if any.
Did you open the filter and allow the biomedia access to oxygen?

Back