I thought i should start a journal of my aquascaping journey in the art of the planted tank.
It has been a long wait for all equipment to arrive, but last friday i had everything to start.
I did not put to much effort in the hardscape. My thoughts of learning to handle a planted tank comes first.
Over these 5 days i have my dropchecker to yellow when light turns off. And green when light is turned on.
Im dosing 5ml/day of both ferts.
I will try update this journal as much as i can.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
- NA World Aquarium 91L 60x40x40cm
- Aqualantis Fusion 60 40mm Stand
- Micmol G2 Aqua Air Series
- Eheim Frofessional 4+ 600 2275
- Lilypipes from Aqua Rebel
- 5 kg remade fire extinguisher without mudder
- Oxyturbo dual guage regulator with solenoid valve
- JBL Direct Inline 16/22
- Chihiros Doctor 3 in 1
- Tropica soil 9L
- Tropica soil Powder 9L
- Ryuoh Stone
- Micranthemum Monte Carlo
- Pogostemon helferi
- Rotala Vietnam H ra
- Hydrocotyle verticillata
- Eleocharis acicularis Mini
- Green Aqua Micro
- Green Aqua Macro
- Boraras brigittae
- Otocinclus affinis
- Amano shrimp
- Cherry shrimp
View from dining table (I will put frames higher)