• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Nigel's 80cm Nature Aquarium Aquascape

Nigel, I have to Say that I wasn't an huge fan of your hardscape but let me say that this tank has turned into an beautiful scape!

I love the attention of detail and the heavy plant mass and healthiness, those fishes are lucky and your ranking is highly deserved.

Congrats !

Nigel, I have to Say that I wasn't an huge fan of your hardscape but let me say that this tank has turned into an beautiful scape!

I love the attention of detail and the heavy plant mass and healthiness, those fishes are lucky and your ranking is highly deserved.

Congrats !
I agree my friend. I didn't like the hardscape in a later stage and did many tweaks to make it better. Thank you for the kind words.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Are you happy with the masterline ferts? And what's your dosage? Curious about it as a Friend of mine is selling them. :)

Are you happy with the masterline ferts? And what's your dosage? Curious about it as a Friend of mine is selling them. :)
Didn't use it on this scape the clip in the video was just some b roll. Been using it on a 60p that holds mosses / buces no complains but no testing yet in a real scape. Marian is an excellent plant grower. I don't think his fert line will be a bad move to try.

Detail shot :)
48967767757_a8c1eeda1e_b.jpg
80cm-nature-aquarium-aquascape-detail-shot-fb by Nigel Aquascaping, on Flickr

Nigel

Those rocks inside the cave is certainly effective.

Keith:wave::greenfinger:
And so was your help Keith with this scape. Thanks for your feedback as always!

I just started with building my new 120 cm but doing it very slowly and relaxing. Will take some time!

And so was your help Keith with this scape. Thanks for your feedback as always!

I just started with building my new 120 cm but doing it very slowly and relaxing. Will take some time!

Lookong forward to that as this scape is so detailed and looks great.

Dean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Very very very beautiful scape, love it man! I must admit that i'm jealous :D
Hope to see you some day at vivarium!

Groeten uit Nederland :p

I can tell all this much Nigel pays full attention to every detail until he gets it perfect. When photographing his tanks it's far more than a quick one shot photo again every detail must be perfect, lighting and, schooling fish in the right location.

I personally think he is extremely close to the top 10, then one day the elusive No1

Keith:thumbup::wave::greenfinger:

I can tell all this much Nigel pays full attention to every detail until he gets it perfect. When photographing his tanks it's far more than a quick one shot photo again every detail must be perfect, lighting and, schooling fish in the right location.

I personally think he is extremely close to the top 10, then one day the elusive No1

Keith:wave::greenfinger:
Indeed Keith great explanation, there is a lot of work behind just 1 photo. A lot of dedication helps to get there. Thank you so much for the kind words.

Very very very beautiful scape, love it man! I must admit that i'm jealous :D
Hope to see you some day at vivarium!

Groeten uit Nederland :p

Thanks! Haha Greetings. I try to come this year. Still suffering from a big jet lag from Japan.

Hey mate, are you happy with the 80x40x40cm size of this tank?

I'm thorn between this and a 80x40x25cm, thanks :)

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Only just got round to looking at this thread. Amazing aquascape and the tank looks fantastic. Love the style of your videos too. Brilliant job all round!

Hey mate, are you happy with the 80x40x40cm size of this tank?

I'm thorn between this and a 80x40x25cm, thanks :)
Hey its nice but I prefer 90 and 120 tanks with a bit more depth. 90 tank is also easier with commercial lights that are available compares to a 80. 80cm a bit more tricky. 80x40x25 seems quite shallow. Nice for a pond tank but for a scape can look a bit flat maybe..

Back