• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Nice to “meet” you

Kyle3

Greetings everyone

I have recently learned about UK aquatic plant society listening to George Farmer’s podcast.

My planted aquarium journey started in the early 2000s - perhaps 2003 or 2004? I used to frequent plantedtank.net under the same username.

I’ve recently gotten the bug to spiff-up my long running 75l aquarium and, on an impulse, during my last visit to a local shop, I purchased a new 30 C for which I have been enjoying playing with hardscape in my makeshift dojo.

I live in the U.S. just south of the Canadian border on the shore of the largest inland freshwater sea in the world, Gitche Gumee (aka Lake Superior). It is a beautiful and powerful slice of the natural world and I am very lucky to work in a National Park made up of an archipelago in the lake. Without a doubt, the natural beauty of the places I work inspire my aquascaping.

hope you are all keeping safe!
sláinte!

Welcome. Love to see pics of the pond in your back garden.
Haha! As you wish:
B86A5033-70E4-40FF-90D6-E9E3A4A83E1B.jpeg

Back