• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Next Gen Consoles

Never a good idea. I'll see how much the controllers are in the staff shop if you want. However last time I checked we didn't have any ps4 stuff, they are still prioritising "normal" shops.

too easy? Are you serious?:D I can't think of a Ps3 game that I've fully completed on easy setting. Maybe I'm rubbish:D Sacha. Our telly is almost 10 years old:p but it's a Toshiba probably 10 years left in it.:mad: ( wish the darn tellyd'die so I can have a 50" smart:D)
Ha! I admit i havent played that many next gen games, but my nephews play a lot, and they almost always finish a game within a week. It took me 8 months playing every day to complete TR3. There's just no comparison

£300 can get you a pretty decent gaming PC. Intel i3 4130 , Radeon 7850, 8gb ram, optical drive, semi modular psu and a h81 mobo, that's what I'm doing :) I still use my ps3 but having to pay for online has really put me off.

ahe3eseb.jpg

FIFA. You suck.

Well, sad to report my console is going back to Microsoft for exchange due to an issue with the odd. Customer support was excellent, just going to have no console for a couple of weeks :(

Well, sad to report my console is going back to Microsoft for exchange due to an issue with the odd. Customer support was excellent, just going to have no console for a couple of weeks :(
A couple of weeks! Thats pretty poor customer care, even if the operator could speak english and was very nice. last time i had a fault with a playstation they delivered a replacement when they took the dead one, the day after i phoned them to complain, now thats customer service.

A couple of weeks! Thats pretty poor customer care, even if the operator could speak english and was very nice. last time i had a fault with a playstation they delivered a replacement when they took the dead one, the day after i phoned them to complain, now thats customer service.
Can't argue with that!!!
I did have the option to receive a replacement first but don't have the required wad of cash for a security deposit just laying about.

Back