• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

martinmjr62

Hi everyone,just started this new hobby with lots of help from my more knowledgeable son.The tank is a Jewel Rio 180 with T5 lighting ,Fluval 405 filter,JBL 2 kg CO2 set up, Hydor 300 heater.
Its set up with a driftwood hardscape and plants.
Very early days, only set it up yesterday,still more plants to sort out and fish to get eventually.
Looking forward to posting up some pictures of the progress (don't be too hard on me :D )
Looking forward to watching it slowly blossom

Thanks
Martin

not yet ,got to sort out getting them onto here,computers and me dont work well together .need to ask the son for help on the technical bits

mu4uvy4u.jpg
. First picture of the tank. Still really cloudy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Hoggie. I was thinking of moving them to the right to open up the visual area of the arch

a9y9use2.jpg
epy7ysy2.jpg
ereradun.jpg
Just done a 50% water change rearranged the grass and swords Need to get some ground cover and some small clumps under the arch Only day 3

Members are kindly reminded to continue this type of discussion on the OPs journal and NOT in this Introduction section.

Cheers,

Sorry, journal started today :(

Back