• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Newb central...

keepITgreen

Seedling
Greetings, I am brand new to the aquascape and am in process of doing research to begin my first tank. I have never ran an aquarium before however I am seasoned in horticulture. I have been cultivating plants for over 10 years and am very familiar with transplanting, fertilizers, growing media, pH, Etc,Tds and things of that sort so I figure maybe some of that knowledge will carry thru, anyway just looking for some guidance perhaps a link to a good sticky to start at or just some basic advice, thinking about starting out in a 30gallon tank to start...any and all feedback is appreciated and thanks for your time!

welcome to the forum rob and tims advice is where id start its all their in the posts on this forum if u cant find the answer the great members on here are more than willing 2 answer questions :)

Welcome. This is a great site, just wade your way through and you'll come out the other side all clued up...Dizzy..:confused:but all clued up.:D.

Harry.

" young man! That's a nice avatar":) look forward to seeing your 30 gallon develop,, welcome.:)

Wow thank you all for your responses and advice, I can see seeking out help won't be a problem on this site! I will definitely start perusing thru your suggestions and begin a journal once the process has begun...again thanks everyone happy growing!!

Back