• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New Wabi

GrowPod

Hello,

Here is my new Wabi, it is currently inside an aquarium with cling film covering the top.
IMG_20191128_112515.jpg

Hygrophila Lancea
Fittonia Red
Eleocharis Acicularis
Redmore Branches
Lava Rock
Tropica substrate with glass bead soil cap

Attachments

• IMG_20191128_112520.jpg
    IMG_20191128_112520.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 249
Possibly, Fittonia is working all right for me in a waterfall, but that probably mimics hydroponics and most things will grow in that. I suppose time will tell how the Fittonia does in stagnant water.

Fittonia hates drying out needs CPR when soil dries out like mine did once.Leaf curling for fittonia might just be shock especially if u just moved it.The other one looks fine so it would just wait and see hehe. I hate stagnant water because mosquitoes breed like mad but ure using cling film so its ok.

Hello mate,

Thanks for your comments, I live in England so mosquito's are not a problem this time of the year. They are not usually a problem for me here all year around.

The Fittonia came in the post with lots of other plants and was at the post office over night so It did dry out a bit.

Hello mate,

Thanks for your comments, I live in England so mosquito's are not a problem this time of the year. They are not usually a problem for me here all year around.

The Fittonia came in the post with lots of other plants and was at the post office over night so It did dry out a bit.
There u go....stress from lack of water ;)

Back