• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New Toy

MirandaB

Very excited so subjecting you all to a pic of my new toy :p

$_12.JPG

Best colours Miranda, would suit my one piece perfectly lol :D

Stunning bike. I've always wanted a bike but know I'd do something stupid on it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Very nice,i certainly regret never doing my bike test.I had an old Yamaha FS1E back when i was a lad but never took the test going into cars instead.Alot of my mates went on to bigger bikes and i now regret not going further :(

Cheers
Martin

Thanks guys ans gals :) yep it's the 2000 model,I used to have the 99 model,was trying to find another 99 but the nearest one I liked was in Scotland :eek:
Fortunately found this one on ebay in Wisbech so nice and close and picking it up next weekend YAY!!
Very nice,i certainly regret never doing my bike test.I had an old Yamaha FS1E back when i was a lad but never took the test going into cars instead.Alot of my mates went on to bigger bikes and i now regret not going further :(

Cheers
Martin

I went the other way lol only passed my car test 4 years ago,passed my bike test on a BSA Bantam,had loads of BSA's then a Moto Guzzi,couple of the original slab side GSXR 750's then got the R1.

that's fantastic.

No underseat exhaust

Very nice

Very nice!

2000 model?

Have ridden a few R1's, never owned one though. I've always fancied a Red and White '98 model. I'll bet that sounds lovely on idle with that stubby can?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
with the red seat

Very collectable already

Nice bike.

I've been considering learning to ride. Getting around London is becoming more and more stressful. Driving is all good after 6 pm when parking restrictions end, but during the day it's not reasonably possible. And I hate pubic transport.

Nice bike.

I've been considering learning to ride. Getting around London is becoming more and more stressful. Driving is all good after 6 pm when parking restrictions end, but during the day it's not reasonably possible. And I hate pubic transport.

Think I'd be too scared to ride in London lol my mate lives there and she has an R6,has been knocked off twice in the last 6 months :(

It's safer than cycling, and I currently cycle everywhere, so it would be an improvement on that!

Hi
Congrats for you new toy :D nice one.
Are you a fan of Yam ? I have always ride this brand and I have never consider changing to an other lol. I love their bike. But I have not ride street bike. Here is my last toy ;).
u7edenez.jpg

Cheers

Now that looks like a fun bike to ride zanguli, think I'd like a but more of a seat though :D
I do prefer Yamaha,good build quality and engines are fairly bulletproof so long as you look after them.

Always regretted selling my old one so thought "what the hell" time for another mid life crisis :lol:
Thanks seeing that I'm now starting my third midlife crisis, never had a real bike:( well apart from a deristricted tzr 125 in my teens the ignition got used more than the bike by my mate's messing wanting to hear the electronics.:D I was put off bikes when I used to collect crashed bikes for the Customs paint shop I worked for.(born to be wild) lost count of how many r1 r6 cbr's I used to pick up from plastered up bikers:D

Back