• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New ( to me ) tank coming tomorrow

Wallace

I'm picking up a Fluval Roma 240 compete with 305 filter and a heater tomorrow night, bought very cheaply through parentsbay or something on Facebook. My wife found it and showed it to me because it was so cheap, £50 for the lot! No cabinet with it though so I'll be building one.

The best bit is I've been told I can rearrange some of the furniture in the lounge to accommodate it! I've got to finish off a new cabinet for one of the other tanks so that I can move that, then I can start on the cabinet for the Roma. I'm rather lucky I think that my wife seems to enjoy the hobby as much as I do, either that or she can see how much I enjoy it and likes to see me happy and just puts up with it lol

The thing is I'm only getting it because it is a bargain and I couldn't say no, but I've no idea what I'm gonna stock it with! I've no idea if I want to go low or high tech, dirt tank, just plain gravel what. I just don't know!

What would you do with it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back