• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New set up.

Jaseon

This is my father in laws tank that i set up for him. He has another thats been going for several months, and liked that one so much he wanted another one lol. The other tank is a 90, and this is 125, both fluvals. Ill try and dig some pics out of the 90. Im still working on this one, and want to had more rock to the right hand corner to make a terrace and add more height. We was going for a mountain style aesthetic with grass to cover the slopes. Looking to keep the centre clear of plants to create an area that draws the eye through. Kind of hoping the plants will fill out the back more over time to create that effect. For the sides, and back im looking to get some frosted glass film.

Attachments

• bernies.jpg
    bernies.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 183
Good start, would get lots more plant mass in there if you can. If you hadn't planned too. Will help against algae.

Thanks. Plenty of room in there for more plants you're right. I have been having some trouble with Diatoms.

Back