• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New Regulator is comming...who would like to test it ?

Karol

Hello,

I have good news. We've just received our latest model of single stage regulator...but!

Fully adjustable working pressure!
Working pressure up to 6bar!
Advance precission camozzi valve as standard!
German solenoid as standard!

Who is interested ? :)

Unfortunately we won't be able to give it for free, but, if you place order for our standard dual gauge regulator with solenoid, send us PM and we will send you our "monster" instead :)

And now...how much it will cost !?
I'll do something new here :)

I'll ask YOU (after is tested and feedback received) how much you are willing to pay for this regulator and we will give you this price!

Is that sound fair for you ?

PS
Only 9pcs available now!

Last edited:
Hello!

Picture below...
newReg.jpg

You can grab it via our Charity Auction ... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271491521970

Please note it is advance construction so it is quite big unit! You won't be able to keep it on sodastream without supporting stand.

Hello Nathaniel,

It is custom build :)

Thanks to all our customers and your feedback, we are able to develop new improved products.

I would love to share with you what we are working now on, but I can't (to early stage).

All what I can say, this product will change the way you introduce CO2 into aquarium :)

Thank you all for your support.

Modification looks even better with the needle valve after the solenoid. I'm tempted by this even though I just bought new CO2 gear lol...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in the need for a new regulator!

Isn't there another bubble counter you sell which is higher quality? Also, I'm not yet convinced by the Camozzi. There aren't any customer reviews on your website yet...

P

Hello,

Absolutely, we have such bubble counter, I don't think you will find better quality bubble counter :) :

http://www.co2art.co.uk/collections...s-bubble-counter-for-regulators-and-solenoids

In regard to Camozzi valve, we had this valve with beta testers and valve received very positive feedback...
http://www.ukaps.org/forum/threads/...eta-testers-required.32052/page-4#post-347319

If you still not sure, we will have our Dual Stage regulator with SMC valve for sale tomorrow. This is top range valve used by ADA.

I'll keep you updated.

Sounds promising! I just wanna get a good system without having to upgrade individual parts afterwards.
P

Yes. Camozzi is very good for fine tuning. Maybe 4 or 5 turns from closed to fully open.

Also, I'm not yet convinced by the Camozzi. There aren't any customer reviews on your website yet...
Feeling guilty at this point, I trialled one of the Camozzi valves and haven't had time to test it thoroughly because I was dragged away to work for long periods. My review is pending but for now it is a good needle valve, you can't go much wrong with it. Mine seems to have a sweet spot about 2 turns open over half a turn range you can fine adjust.

Back