• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New Plant Expert

Not necessarily :) believe it or not, there are people buying it and then decide to sell it again for whatever odd reasons.
We have an enormous book store specialized in 2nd hand copies, they have about 9 settlements divided over Belgium and the Netherlands. And they seem to have had a 2nd hand copy of this book in-store lately. But already sold again as stated.

They also sell books in German and English language as well, if you ever are in search of something sold out on the regular market. It's a chance they still might have a copy of it hidden in dust somewhere. Or you can subscribe to a mailing list to receive a notification on future availability. :)

Unfortunately, they do not have an international website.
That book "Aquariumplanten" is the Dutch translation of the 3rd German edition 2010. It is sold out long time, but that book you get as a second hand book. The German cover looks similar.

My copy of "Aquarium Plants" arrived safely in the mail from Germany this morning.

A weighty tome with beautiful photos and jam-packed with information. So far I'm very impressed, and I'm looking forward to reading it cover to cover, though that might take a while to get though the 640 pages.

It's certainly the best book on aquatic plants that I've seen and probably the best you can get. Well worth the money if you are tempted to get a copy.
New Plant Expert

The master piece has arrived.

IMG_7394.JPG

Thank you @Christel.

Back