• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Resolved! New mobile update

EA James

Hi all,

@LondonDragon I’m guessing the mobile update was your fine work?

Strange because I haven’t seen any mention on here of the update but I like it! A few notification icons were missing this morning but I’ve just come back on and it’s all changed! (and they’re back)

Hope you’re well, Cheers, James

Had to apply some security patches to protect the forum, and that also introduced a few new features which broke some things on the existing Styles I had created, so this is a temp solution just to get the forum back to normal while I later figure out how to resolve them.

There a post created here: https://www.ukaps.org/forum/threads/62617/ ;)

Ahh ok, well I actually like the temp solution!!
keep up the good work
Many thanks, I am actually liking this standard theme, and might decide to keep it going forward and base a new Green and Dark themes from it as then it will be based on stock and should not break on future upgrades. Now just need to find a few hours to tinker!

Appreciate all the work that is done to keep this site running, many thanks. However, I liked the original ukaps naturalistic looking banner if I’m being honest!
Thanks, was just testing a new logo and seeing what feedback I would get ;)

Back