• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New member looking tips and advice

Cahal

Seedling
Hi I'm cahal I'm new to this forum and aquascaping, iv kept a variety of fish over the years, but I have recently wanted to make my tank look more natural and was wondering if anyone has any advice, tips or anything so I could get started it would all be appreciated. I will up upload a pic of my tank at the min and see what you guys think! Thanks
Cahal

+one for the tutorials section.
I read there till me eyes bled when I first discovered this site.
Lot's of interesting/useful information.
I still visit the tutorial's just cause it's there.

Thanks I will get a good look through it all when I'm home from work, looks to be a lot of good content would there be any reason why I can't upload a pic from my iPhone?

Thanks I will get a good look through it all when I'm home from work, looks to be a lot of good content would there be any reason why I can't upload a pic from my iPhone?

Hi Cahal, I'm not overly tech savvy, but it mat be the image is too large. If you post this query in technical/help section you may yield a more helpful response :)

IMG_6113.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi welcome to ukaps.

if you like to start aquascaping i would recommend go with low tech. easy plants and low light. it can look just as good as high tech. loads of different plants yo choose and then once you get the hang of it you can then turn medium to hard plants. have a look at my journal. its been running nearly 3 years with no co2 or fertiliser

cheers
ryan
http://www.ukaps.org/forum/threads/ryans-twin-aquanano-featured-in-pfk-magazine.33329/

hi welcome to ukaps.

if you like to start aquascaping i would recommend go with low tech. easy plants and low light. it can look just as good as high tech. loads of different plants yo choose and then once you get the hang of it you can then turn medium to hard plants. have a look at my journal. its been running nearly 3 years with no co2 or fertiliser

cheers
ryan
http://www.ukaps.org/forum/threads/ryans-twin-aquanano-featured-in-pfk-magazine.33329/

Cheers ryan, yours looks class ! I'm up for starting anywhere, if it means changing the rocks I have or the plants I have to get the natural look, what kind of plant I'd at the front of your tank, is it a type of grass??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back