• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New Impeller from AllPondSolutions

Franks

Hi all,

I've been using a SunSun HW303-B (1400Lph) for the last 10 years, bought second hand too so god knows how old it actually is. The impeller now fails to spin up on most occasions if I unplug the filter during water changes. I've recently cleaned the filter and impeller/impeller filter body too thinking it could be gunked up but it appears to be fine? I can get the filter to start pumping by giving it a whack on the top while plugged in, this shocks the impeller to start spinning up and I'm good again.

I'm assuming it might be a faulty impeller given it's +10 years usage in this filter and want to order a new one. The only place I can find is All Pond Solutions, but they all have different codes - even though it's the same filter by design.

Is the APS EF-1400 the same impeller for the SunSun? I don't want to take my SunSun apart again to get a pic or measure the current impeller incase I can't get it running again.

Any help appreciated!

Back