• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New Eheim 2215 arrived, but missing parts??

Deisler

Hi guys,

Ordered an Eheim 2215 from TGM and received yesterday.

Quite excited until I realised the part numbered 14 in the instruction manual may be missing. It seems like a pretty small L shaped hard tube, not sure what that is for though...

Can someone who has the same model please confirm it is indeed missing, before I give TGM a call. Thanks a lot.

Btw. The instruction manual is not in great details... Not very helpful tbh...

See the pic below

full

link to the pic: http://i59.tinypic.com/208w6u1.jpg
Regards
D

Last edited:
I can't see your pic, are you talking about the bit that screws into the base of the canister.

I can't see your pic, are you talking about the bit that screws into the base of the canister.

Thanks, Ollie.

But when I watched a youtube video about Eheim 2215, he showed an 'L' shaped elbow which is attached between the inlet pipe and the canister. See the video (at 2:35) .
I thought the part number 14 is that elbow?

I see what you're talking about now. That's the outlet side, on my 2213 I have a shepherds crook outlet not the elbow. So I guess it depends on which outlet kit you have been given with the filter.

I see what you're talking about now. That's the outlet side, on my 2213 I have a shepherds crook outlet not the elbow. So I guess it depends on which outlet kit you have been given with the filter.

I have a spray bar and a standard outlet pipe which is like yours. So I guess that doesn't come with the elbow in that video?

That would be my assumption as the spray bar adapts straight to the shepherds crook no need for the elbow.

That would be my assumption as the spray bar adapts straight to the shepherds crook no need for the elbow.

Ok then. I will use glass inlet/outlet pipes anyway but just wanted to make sure I got everything. No need to call TGM then.

Is part no. 14 not the piece which goes at the bottom on the canister then?

It is indeed. However if you check the video I posted earlier you will know which part I was talking about. I guess Eheim 2215 has different models?

Back