• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New aquascaping journal...

Great mag, really informative. Just thought i would have a quick look but had to fire the coffee pot up and sit down for a read from start to finish :)

Ive just had a quick look at this and will be reading it cover to cover over the weekend (and over some wine no doubt) but the one good thing is that it reminded me about the Eheim SKIM350. Im getting one for sure :) And Norbert ! WOW, some of those tank images (and the tanks themselves of course) are top notch :)

Great read, very interesting.

Pretty darn good...I particularly like the interview with the 12 year old Polish aquascaper - so much insight for one so young. For me it helped put in to context the trend for diorama NA...which I now understand - still can't stand the style though, there seems to be something...well frankly, Hornby model railway about it, if you know what I mean. But that's just an irrelevant aside.

Back