• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New Aquascaping book by Oliver Knott and Chris Lukhaup

I just ordered the book on ebay.. it will be worth the money..

We not all like the same things, and that is why this hobby is so rewarding, we can push our own boundaries, and learn from others.. but we can also do our own thing irrespective of what others think.. as long as plants and fish are not harmed, all is allowed really.

I hope one day to be so assured at plant growing that I can start to mess around with shaping moss characters and thinking outside the box! Currently trying to get a nice cluster of healthy plants is tricky enough! Lol

Morning.

My book arrived today. Very prompt delivery.

Took a pic of my inscription. Hope you can make it out.
Cheers
56668D40-A219-4911-99F6-2EFFF08EF88B-1307-0000016F422F19B9.jpg

Book as described. This book will become a classic, absolutely perfect.

This is a book for novice aquascapers, and should be the first buy before even getting a tank. So concise, well laid out, and with great pictured.

Truly recommend it.

Ordered on the recommendations.
Funnily enough I also did this afternoon :)...nearly twice, but that's another story about a man who doesn't use ebay much ;)

I can't believe anybody gets upset by this, He makes fun out of this hobby. He makes caricatures out of nature. He decides that he doesn't want to follow the norm. Outrageous, doesn't he realise there are rules. He'll be growing a moustache next. ;) Oh, thats cool as well now. bloody trends, takes all the fun out of eccentricity. "thou must follow the golden rule"....

I think I'm going to pick up this title - a good book is always worth having in the aquarium hobby.

Posted from the comfort of my iPhone...

I got mine about two weeks ago. Even my wife was impressed that Oliver took the time to draw some cartoons on it! Even if he did spell my name wrongly LOL. I think I'd rather be Oliver than Amano any day. Oliver seems to be having so much more fun.

278855_10151461795046637_1885107077_o_zpsd7452081.jpg

Back