• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New aquascape here! Help with CO2??

Noelle

Hello everyone !! I am Noelle and brand new to aquascaping. And I’m hooked. Now wanting to add CO2. Have read everything I have found and can’t decide. Please advise on the starter CO2 unit. I have a 20 gallon fresh water tank with just plants so far. I do want fish but I’m not rushing. Thanks!!!

As your new to planted tanks ,I would in my own experience go low tech, low energy set up first and go for easy plants and fast growing stems . If later you want to go down the CO2 route aquarium then the sponsers on UKAPS will have all genuine advice. You can have a beautiful aquarium with easy plants and low energy set up .

The lucky bamboo leaves are just reaching the top of the water. I’m expecting them to come out soon. The annubias look good and I have one Java fern baby that I will move on its own once it gets a little bigger.

Back